Shipping and payments
PACIFIC JEWELL WEBSITE SHIPPING & PAYMENTS INFORMATION
Pacific Jewell accepts all major credit cards, Paypal payments, Bank Transfers and Pay-In-Store.
Credit card transactions are processed by Paypal Worldwide, one of the most trusted and widely used payment gateways online.
Are my payment details and personal information secure?
Yes. Online Payment and personal details are secure. We use Paypal, which is one of the most trusted & secure payment gateways online. We do not store your personal credit card information.
We use a trusted e-commerce platform Shopify, and all personal information collected as part of the purchasing process is secure, and cannot be accessed by outside parties.
SHIPPING – for online purchases
We ship via Samoa Post and Priority Mail to virtually any address in the world. Shipping rates and fees will vary depending on delivery address of your order. We offer the following shipping methods:
- Standard Shipping – costs added as part of online purchase
- Large Parcel Shipping – costs added as part of online purchase
- Express Mail service (only available for selected destinations) – costs added as part of online purchase
- DHL services; if you would prefer a courier service. Please note this is not available on our website, and you need to write a special request to use & we can get a quote for you
- Local pick up in Samoa – this can be arranged by selecting the "pick up" option at check out. Please bring your email confirmation when picking up items. Family members must have ID & email or written consent from you to pick up on your behalf.
Estimated shipping times are:
New Zealand - 8 working days.
Australia -14 working days.
US and other regions - 20 working days.
Express Mail options – half the normal shipping times above
We do not accept Refunds. All Sales are final.